Sorry, but I dislike you.

"I might lose some friends over this, but it's a risk I'm willing to take.
I strongly dislike the Greek system on Universities.
Sororities. You suck.
Fraternities. You suck.
I'm really sorry if I hurt your feeling you Greek Row people.
But listen to me.
YOU ARE RUDE TO EVERYONE ON CAMPUS.
YOU THINK YOU OWN THE UNIVERSITY.
YOU BELIEVE YOU ARE SUPERIOR TO EVERYONE ELSE OUT IN THE UNIVERSE.



















Now, I do understand that not all Universities have a horrible Greek system.
But here at Colorado State University, they suck.

WHY in your right mind would you want to be apart of something that is centered around making the younger people feel stupid and act like slaves?
WHY do you want to be apart of something that puts regulations on how you act?
(Aren't you a adult? Can't you make your own choices?)
WHY WHY WHY WOULD YOU PAY TO HAVE FRIENDS THAT JUST TALK SHIT ON YOU?
Fraternities stop abusing.
Sororities stop adding girls to the anorexic population.
(AGAIN, not all fraternities or sororities are like this. Some might even be good?)

Forgive me if I'm wrong... But I think most will agree with me :)"

Truths by "Emily" Fort Collins, CO

No comments: