02.13.11

Grammy Post...

...about what else, the fashionnnn!
and im not going to lie...
most of the fashion was B-A-D
WHATS THE DEAL???
NO ONE looked fabulous. Only weird, horrible, and awkward...
Snooki (of all people) was one of my favorites.
(that shows you how bad everyone else was)

The good...


I think that these women, and 3 men (kings of leon) were dressed so classy. 
i understand that the Grammys always have people dress kinda funky to express their artistic side, but im still thinking that when you leave the house you should look presentable!

The okay...


These women look great. But i think the are only okay...
I think that most of there gowns are cute but there is something off on all of them, a little to much going on, or not enough going on...  Leann Rimes dress looks good, but she looks to skinny to me.. ehh

The Awful...


What The Hell. Most of the people at the Grammys looked like idiots. Rihanna looked horrible. Katy Perry, what the hell (and did she get a boob job? They look much larger then normal...) you can be unique without looking like a fool. Everyone knows GaGa was going to show up in something crazy, so no shock there... Everyone else, get a better stylist.

Needless to say, i'm a little disappointed.
The performances on the other hand..
were great!
But the BEST part of the night was when Seth Rogan said this...

"It's my first time at the Grammys. I'm having a spectacular time so far. I've seen things I've never seen before, I'm hearing things I've never seen before. And I wasn't even watching the show," said the Green Hornet star. "I was backstage getting high with Miley Cyrus!"



Valentine's Day is TOMORROW!
xoxox 
<3

No comments: