02.10.11

Valentine's wish list anyone..??
okay, okay... so this is a real WISH list.
because for me, most of this will never be given to me
because it is wayy to pricey for my man.
BUT i don't care because i don't want to be with someone who can give me everything i have ever wanted, i want someone who is real, and works hard for what he gets...
and that's what i got! <3


Massive quantities of David Yurman Jewelery 


Christian Louboutin studded boots!!


ALL and EVERY Chanel Bag!!


A Hermès Birkin bag


Some high Prada pumps!


a really soft and awesome Fur Coat!


Classic Christian Louboutin heels! Duh...

NOW
the only thing that I NEED for Valentine's Day...


 

Some flowers... and


a kiss, dinner, and him as my date!
What is your Valentine's Day wish list?
I hope your all ready! Monday is coming soon.


xoxo <3

No comments: