03.03.11

if i could...
i would wear this everyday of my life...
ohhhhhh man!
99.9999% sure those are YSL heels... and they are the b.e.s.t!


sadly, i don't have the cash flow to invest in some YSL pumps, but i can dream right!?...
so for now, i work it the best i can. and one day, ill have that exact pair.

i hope your all having a great Thursday, and tomorrow is FRIDAY
and as Rihanna would say... "cheers to the frickin weekend i drink to that, yaya!"
(and if you don't know what i'm talking about, google it, i hope you like it!)
hahahahahahahaha

until tomorrow!
xoxo <3

1 comment:

Fash Boulevard said...

OMG. I love your blog. My name's Anna, I'm a stylist and visual merchandiser in LA. I just started my own Fashion site. Check it out for multiple post a day on all things fashion. I'm following, I hope you'll follow back.
Thanks love. xoxo.

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com